Monday, 19 March 2012

Recap Ramblings

So, I've just moved into a new house with the bf. It's awesome so nice finally having a place which I can kinda call mine, even though its not really :P Still on the hunt for a more permanant job, it's been quit tough the last few months but I occasionally managed to get the odd bits of freelance here and there although it hasn't been much animation sadly but I'm extremely greatful for the work. I'm going to try and scheduel my time better. There's so much I want to work on and improve...my painting skills, animation skills, ideas I've had for ages that I actually need to do something with. I need to start learnign some CG programmes which now I have yonks of time I actually can do.

On a side note, I've started following a new reading club, I haven't read any of the books yet but I'm waiting for them to finish the current one and then I'm going to join them on the next one I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzWOeqhiwxc


Ooh, also here's a photo of a plushie I made. Was an idea for a side project I could do in an attempt to make some monies. Need to improve my skill alot first though. She's based on the day of the dead skulls.







No comments: